I went to ACGHK on the first and last days AND OH BOY, people everywhere! Definitely a must to buy a ticket beforehand at either 7-11 or Circle K conbini stores. Anyway, I went on the first day just for Reika’s sake, haha. She came as a cosplay guest and OH BOY I’ve never pulled off anything like this before!
My day pretty much went like:
- 1:00 – arrive at the convention and… just walk right in. No queue! Yaaay~~~
- I went to animate booth first so I could buy the Madoka nendo. Probably was in queue for about 15 or so minutes?
- 1:40 – Done with my animate purchases! So I decide to do a quick circle around the place
- 2:00 – head back to the stage area and there’s already people hanging around it so I join them.
- 3:00 – the cosplay stage event starts. ALL THE SKITS SO GOOOD. Reika’s a really great singer too!
- 4:30 – stage event ends and people queue up for Reika. Actually, there already was kinda a queue around 2:30 or so?
- 5:00 – we’re told to wait an hour or so for Reika to get ready
- 6:15+…?? – we finally move off to the other location where she’ll meet and greet us + buy her photobooks and get them signed.
- 7:20 – finally bought her photobook!!
Boy I was so exhausted by the end of it all XD Including the stage event, that’s almost 5.5 hours of waiting for her. I was so worried that all her photobooks would get sold out but nooo, I managed to buy the one I really wanted – her shingeki photobook!
And then over the weekend, I decided that I should go back to ACG again to buy cheap nanoblocks as well as anything else that tickles my fancy. I never really got to go through stalls properly.
Anyway, photos of my loot! Apologies for any weird WB issues ‘cos I just… can’t seem to fix it well
and I partially blame this monitor too.
AND THIS WAS MOSTLY WHY I WENT TO ACGHK (Madoka nendo being the 2nd reason). THIS WAS WHAT I WAITED ALMOST 5.5 HOURS FOR:
Excluding comiket, that’s the most I’ve spent at a con. Aahhh my precious Reika photobook *w* And Madoka nendo is just tooo adorable!
Hm, depending on how lazy I get, I’ll make another ACGHK post and upload my
shoddy photos taken at the con.